Australian Cider Day
On Saturday 13th March we will celebrate Australian Cider Day and all the incredible ciders made across Australia from 100% Australian Grown fruit!
Cider producers will mark this day by organising cider events, tastings and other fun festivities. And as you’d expect there will be a lot of talk about how great 100% Australian Grown cider is.
Connect with the Australian cider community by attending the events listed below and looking for the 100% Australian Grown trust mark. Share your pictures on social media with the hashtag #drinkaustraliancider
If you want to find out more about 100% Australian Grown cider, visit our trust mark page here.
AUSTRALIAN CIDER DAY EVENTS
- ACD@Napoleone Orchard Bar (VIC)
- ACD@Daylesford Cider (VIC)
- ACD@Flying Brick Cider Co (VIC)
- ACD@Brady’s Lookout Cider (TAS)
- ACD@Spreyton Cider Co (TAS)
- ACD@RBR Ciderworks (TAS)
- ACD@Harvest Launceston Festival of Women (TAS)
- ACD@Simple Complex – Tas Cider Trail ‘Southern Tasting Experience’ (TAS)
- ACD@Glenbernie Orchard with Darkes Cider (NSW)
- ACD@Great Northern Trading Post Laguna with Incy Wincy Cyder (NSW)
- ACD@Panino Caffe & Restaurant with Incy Wincy Cyder (NSW)
P.S. Producers of 100% Australian Grown cider, if you’re keen to get involved contact us for your information pack and don’t forget to send through details about your events.