Register now for the Australian Craft Cider Showcase 2020
31 Jan 2020
Australian Craft Cider Showcase | 8–10 June 2020
Registrations now open!
Cider producers who are currently exporting, or looking to export, can now register for the Australian Craft Cider Showcase, being held in Guangzhou and Shanghai on 8 and 10 June 2020, respectively, in conjunction with the Wine Australia China Roadshow.
This two-city cider showcase is supported by the Australian Government’s $50 millionExport and Regional Wine Support Package, and designed to promote Australian cider among Chinese trade and media.
Benefits to producers
Participating cider producers will have the opportunity to:
- attend a China export readiness workshop for cider producers
- exhibit at two trade tastings in Guangzhou and Shanghai
- showcase premium Australian ciders (already available in market or new-to-market)
- network with Chinese importers and distributors to secure business leads
- tell their cider story, while helping to drive category and country awareness of Australian cider and the 100% Australian grown trust mark in China
- gain a deeper understanding of China’s retail landscape and business culture, and
- participate in traditional and new media opportunities, helping to further promote Australian cider.
How do I register?
If you are an Australian cider producer who is currently exporting, or looking to export, please register via the link below by 12 February 2020.
Implications of coronavirus
- Wine Australia is monitoring the implications of the coronavirus closely and will be guided by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) with respect to upcoming events.
- The well-being of staff, exhibitors and suppliers is priority.
- We will keep exhibitors informed as the situation evolves.
- Rest assured that we will not proceed with this event if we deem it unsafe.
- If Wine Australia (on the advice of DFAT) deems that this event should not proceed due to the implications of the coronavirus, exhibitors will be notified as soon as possible and exhibitor payments to Wine Australia will be reimbursed accordingly.
- March 2020 (date TBC): Growing Cider Exports – Sydney workshop
- 8 June 2020: Australian Craft Cider Showcase – Guangzhou event
- 10 June 2020: Australian Craft Cider Showcase – Shanghai event
- AU$3,000 + travel, accommodation and freight.
- Travel, accommodation and freight will need to be organised by exhibitors at their own expense. However, Wine Australia can provide recommendations to assist exhibitors in making these arrangements, once registrations are confirmed.
- It is recommended that exhibitors book flexible or refundable flights and accommodation, while we monitor the implications of the coronavirus.
- Estimated freight costs and contact details (see page 7 of the prospectus below)
- Australian Craft Cider Showcase Exhibitor Prospectus
- Australian Craft Cider Showcase Exhibitor Terms & Conditions
- Export Market Development Grants – are you eligible?
If you have any questions about the event, please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.