Affinity Labs offers advanced analytical and consulting services to the food and beverage industry. We offer a comprehensive range of testing services, including chemical and microbiological analysis, sensory assessment and export certification services for a wide range of global markets.
We work with producers and suppliers, from farm to table, providing world-class scientific, testing and quality assurance services. Our team of over 30 scientists, engineers and analysts can develop customised solutions and support you with enhanced product integrity and commercial success. Backed by the proven expertise of the Australian Wine Research Institute, we are the science behind your success.
- NATA-accredited laboratories (ISO17025 and GLP)
- A team of more than 30 scientists, engineers and analysts
- Specialised sensory facility
- Laboratory analysis
- Fermentation and quality studies
- Taints, faults and flavour analysis
- Microbiological testing
- Agrochemical testing
- Sensory evaluation
- New product development
- Packaging and shelf-life testing
- Small-scale production
- Consulting and technical support