Australian Cider Day
On 14 March we will celebrate Australian Cider Day and all the incredible ciders made across Australia from 100% Australian Grown fruit!
Cider producers will mark this day by organising cider events, tastings and other fun festivities. And as you’d expect there will be a lot of talk about how great 100% Australian Grown cider is.
Connect with the Australian cider community by attending the events listed below and looking for the 100% Australian Grown trust mark. Share your pictures on social media with the hashtag #drinkaustraliancider
If you want to find out more about 100% Australian Grown cider, visit our trust mark page here.
AUSTRALIAN CIDER DAY EVENTS
- ACD @ Flying Brick Cider Co. (VIC)
- ACD @ Daylesford Cider (VIC)
- ACD with Crucible Cider @ Royal Mail Hotel Birregurra (VIC)
- ACD @ Brady’s Lookout Cider (TAS)
- ACD @ Willie Smith’s Apple Shed (TAS)
- ACD @ Frank’s Cider House & Cafe (TAS)
- ACD @ Spreyton Cider Co (TAS)
- ACD @ Sydney Brewery Cidery Bar (NSW)
- ACD with Easy Rider Ciders @ The Inglewood Inn (SA)
P.S. Producers of 100% Australian Grown cider, if you’re keen to get involved contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for your information pack and don’t forget to send through details about your events.