Are you keen to be an active part of helping the industry grow in Australia?
Cider Australia carries out many activities to further the interests of the cider industry. We need your support to keep this up!
- monthly member updates covering regulation and government news, industry news, national and international events, classifieds and jobs
- have a say in Cider Australia’s representations to government on important issues
- opportunity to exhibit at the Australian Cider Festival and other sponsored events across Australia
- discounted fee for entry to the Australian Cider Awards
- connect with others in the industry and hear about employment, business and education opportunities
- Full members – a listing in our Member Directory and Australian cider map
We offer two different membership types. To apply online for membership, choose from the links below:
- Full membership for those who produce and/or sell cider and perry, including contract producers
- Associate membership for suppliers, Australian media or others with an interest in the Australian cider industry
Membership requires payment of an Annual fee. Full Members (annual fees listed below) are entitled to a single vote, whereas Associate Members ($350 annual fee) do not have voting rights. There are seven subcategories of Full Membership:
|Subcategory||Annual Cider Sales||Price (excl gst)|
|Nano||up to 9,999 litres/year||$250/year|
|Micro||10,000 – 49,999 litres/year||$350/year|
|Local||50,000 – 249,999 litres/year||$800/year|
|Regional||250,000 – 499,999 litres/year||$1,600/year|
|State||500,000 – 999,999 litres/year||$2,200/year|
|Large||1,000,000 – 4,999,999 litres/year||$3,500/year|
|National||over 5,000,000 litres/year||$10,000/year|
|Contract||No branded cider sales||$350/year|
If you have any questions about becoming a member of Cider Australia, feel free to contact us.